As international site supervisor you will be responsible for bringing our installations to life and assisting in the smooth handover to our customers.
Your responsibilities on-site include :
- Guide and follow -up of the local partners, subcontractors and the operation team of the customer
- Coordination on site, including progress meetings
- Act as hinge between client on site and project team in Harelbeke, give feedback about executed works & activities
- Testing of I/O and electrical connection
- Upload of energy plant control software ( PLC, visualization )
- Starting and testing the first fire
- Fine tuning of the installation in order to meet the required performances ( stability, power output, emissions )
- Monitor boiler performance and provide feedback to the project engineers
- Provide training for the operators and the maintenance team of the customer
You report to the Project Team Manager.
- You recently graduated as a master in electronics or electromechanics, option automation or electrical engineering or equivalent through experience.
- A first working experience in an industrial context is a plus, but not a must.
- You have a passion for automation in its broadest sense ; you want to be up to date on the latest trends.
- You combine your hands-on approach and strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work independently.
- You enjoy being abroad for longer periods, varying from several days to 3-4 weeks at once, mainly in Western Europe. It means you are an adventurer, who feels at ease with the unexpected.
- You have good communication skills in Dutch, English and ideally French.
VYNCKE is a dynamic, family owned company that, since the start in 1912, has grown to a global player in the sector of clean energy technology : more precisely the development and construction of customized waste to energy installations.
Worldwide more than 360 Vynckeneers, as we call our employees, are stationed in our offices in Brazil, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, Spain, India, China, Thailand and Malaysia.
Thanks to more than 4,300 satisfied customers all over the world, a well-lined order book and the loyal commitment of the enthusiastic Vynckeneers we maintain a stable position in the market. This allows us to offer excellent job security.
Are you a real team player, do you enjoy own responsibility and taking initiative, do you have an open international mentality and are you willing to travel ?
Then probably you could be one of the new Vynckeneers!