Do you have a fiery passion for creating and optimizing content? A knack to turn our social media channels into a highly engaging and vibrant platform? Are you ready to jump into a success story about renewable energy that spans around the globe? Step into the spotlight as our Content Marketeer. Discover more about the position here.
- You will be responsible for creating engaging content to increase our corporate & employer brand awareness and improve our communication efforts.
- You translate the social media strategy into content that is aligned with the platform, target audience and our brand identity. You manage the content calendar and collaborate with our engineers and other colleagues to ensure we hit the bullseye with our social media posts.
- You implement our employer branding strategy in our jobsite and keep it up to date with attractive content.
- Not only will you create internal and external communications, you are also the gatekeeper to ensure accuracy & consistency in all (outgoing) communication.
- Measuring is knowing in an engineering environment, therefore you keep track of our jobsite & social media analytics.
- You will work closely with a group of 6 fun colleagues within the Communication team and will report to the Communication Manager.
- You hold a master’s degree in marketing or communications – or equal by experience – and have 3 years of relevant work experience.
- You have experience with copywriting, content planning, social media and digital communication.
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch and English, both orally and in writing.
- You are willing to get immersed in our renewable energy projects and to present them in an approachable manner in our communication.
- You have a good knowledge of SEO & Google Analytics and have experience with content management systems (WordPress/Elementor Pro), Sharepoint and Mailchimp. Skills in video content creation and editing, InDesign or Photoshop are a nice bonus.
- You have a creative mindset with an eye for detail.
- You are a team player with a can-do mentality and are able to set your own planning and deliver results on time.
VYNCKE is a dynamic, family owned company that, since the start in 1912, has grown to a global player in the sector of clean energy technology : more precisely the development and construction of customized waste to energy installations.
Worldwide more than 370 Vynckeneers, as we call our employees, are stationed in our offices in Brazil, Ivory Coast, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and China.
Thanks to more than 4,300 satisfied customers all over the world, a well-lined order book and the loyal commitment of the enthusiastic Vynckeneers we maintain a stable position in the market. This allows us to offer excellent job security.
Are you a real team player, do you enjoy own responsibility and taking initiative, do you have an open international mentality and are you willing to travel ?
Then probably you could be one of the new Vynckeneers!