- You take the responsibility for the automation of a VYNCKE project. You design the process and regulation of our biomass energy plants together with the Design engineer and the Project Manager.
- You plan the electrical drawings and PLC programs with our team of Electrical Designers and PLC Programmers.
- You manage automation related supplier quotations, purchase orders and subcontracts.
- You define the technical specification and instrumentation of your project.
- You are the point of contact for the customer and the project team for all topics related to automation. You attend meetings and will visit the site during various stages of the project.
- You organize the risk analysis and lead the HAZOP meetings.
- You assist on automation related project documentation such as P&ID, functional descriptions and HMI manuals.
- You follow up the external inspection organization of the electrical and automation part.
- You assist remotely to the site colleagues during commissioning of the project
- You have a master degree in electrotechnics or electromechanics, option automation and electrical engineering or equivalent through experience.
- You have a basic knowledge in electrical design ( Eplan ) and PLC ( Siemens S7, TIA Portal and / or Rockwell ), SCADA programs ( WINCC, Intouch ).
- You have a passion for automation in its broadest sense; you want to be up to date on the latest trends.
- You are able to communicate on a technical level directly to customers and you can actively guide the project team towards a successful completion.
- You are willing to travel (short trips) to our customers and their production plants.
- You are a team player, have strong interpersonal skills and are fluent in English.
VYNCKE is a dynamic, family owned company that, since the start in 1912, has grown to a global player in the sector of clean energy technology : more precisely the development and construction of customized waste to energy installations.
Worldwide more than 370 Vynckeneers, as we call our employees, are stationed in our offices in Brazil, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and China.
Thanks to more than 4,300 satisfied customers all over the world, a well-lined order book and the loyal commitment of the enthusiastic Vynckeneers we maintain a stable position in the market. This allows us to offer excellent job security.
Are you a real team player, do you enjoy own responsibility and taking initiative, do you have an open international mentality and are you willing to travel ?
Then probably you could be one of the new Vynckeneers!