As Customer Service Assistant, you support our Customer Service Managers. You give administrative-technical support in our service projects with a happy customer as end goal. You report to the Team Manager Customer Service.
- You take care of the administrative flow of orders: from quotation to order form, follow-up of order picking and delivery.
- You take care of the larger shipments and transports, including documents preparation for customs when needed, invoicing and completion.
- You communicate daily with the warehouse (in Harelbeke) and our suppliers.
- You keep our customers informed about their orders as well as the customer service managers.
- You work most of your time with our ERP-system and will assist in keeping this system up to date (sales prices, purchase prices, spare parts characteristics…).
- Since VYNCKE is a worldwide player in the market, you will also have contact with colleagues, customers and suppliers all over the world.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in administration or technology.
- You have a service mindset with strong administrative and organizational skills.
- You are a teamplayer and you love to communicate in different languages (Dutch, English and French).
- You have a good knowledge of the Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Experience with an ERP system is an asset.
VYNCKE is a dynamic, family owned company that, since the start in 1912, has grown to a global player in the sector of clean energy technology : more precisely the development and construction of customized waste to energy installations.
Worldwide more than 370 Vynckeneers, as we call our employees, are stationed in our offices in Brazil, Ivory Coast, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and China.
Thanks to more than 4,300 satisfied customers all over the world, a well-lined order book and the loyal commitment of the enthusiastic Vynckeneers we maintain a stable position in the market. This allows us to offer excellent job security.
Are you a real team player, do you enjoy own responsibility and taking initiative, do you have an open international mentality and are you willing to travel ?
Then probably you could be one of the new Vynckeneers!