- In cooperation with the Customer Service Managers : prepare & plan the service intervention.
- Organize materials, manpower, tools, travel means, accommodation, renting equipment and subcontractors.
- Prepare reports from customer´ s visit.
- Check specific health, safety and environmental precautions applicable.
- Execute and / or supervise the service interventions, in cooperation with subcontractors.
- Carrie out combustion settings and finetuning, emission measurement.
- Respect the H & S legal requirements.
- Electrical or Mechanical education or equivalent by experience.
- Experience in technical services or project execution on site is a strong asset.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Fluently in English.
- Good technical insight and a real problem-solver, logical thinking, hands on, proactive approach to work.
- Willing to travel 40% of working time.
VYNCKE is a dynamic, family owned company that, since the start in 1912, has grown to a global player in the sector of clean energy technology : more precisely the development and construction of customized waste to energy installations.
Worldwide more than 370 Vynckeneers, as we call our employees, are stationed in our offices in Brazil, Ivory Coast, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and China.
Thanks to more than 4,300 satisfied customers all over the world, a well-lined order book and the loyal commitment of the enthusiastic Vynckeneers we maintain a stable position in the market. This allows us to offer excellent job security.
Are you a real team player, do you enjoy own responsibility and taking initiative, do you have an open international mentality and are you willing to travel ?
Then probably you could be one of the new Vynckeneers!