The Customer Service Engineer is responsible for customer service interventions on our sites, mainly in Europe. You are in direct relation with our customers and you are the go-to Vynckeneer on site. You can rely on a team of various technical specialists, both internally and externally.
- You are responsible for the coordination and supervision of maintenance stops on site.
- Together with a team of specialized subcontractors, you make sure the plant is maintained and all detected problems are solved within the given deadline.
- You give clear instructions to your team, and you are the contact person on site.
- You are in direct relation with the customer and are available for their questions.
- You will frequently stay abroad and go from one site to another, mostly for short periods. One week a month you work at the office to support our help desk service.
- You will work in close collaboration with the Customer Service Manager and you report to the Customer Service Field Team Manager.
- You hold a Master or Bachelor in a technical specialization, preferably electromechanical engineering. On site experience is a plus, but not a must.
- You are hands-on with a willingness to take responsibility on site.
- You love to motivate a team of technical experts and you have a problem-solving mindset.
- You are willing to travel during the week.
- Basic view on PLC programming will be considered as a remarkable advantage.
- You speak fluently English. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
VYNCKE is a dynamic, family owned company that, since the start in 1912, has grown to a global player in the sector of clean energy technology : more precisely the development and construction of customized waste to energy installations.
Worldwide more than 370 Vynckeneers, as we call our employees, are stationed in our offices in Brazil, Ivory Coast, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and China.
Thanks to more than 4,300 satisfied customers all over the world, a well-lined order book and the loyal commitment of the enthusiastic Vynckeneers we maintain a stable position in the market. This allows us to offer excellent job security.
Are you a real team player, do you enjoy own responsibility and taking initiative, do you have an open international mentality and are you willing to travel ?
Then probably you could be one of the new Vynckeneers!