The Customer Service Manager is the customer’s contact point once the VYNCKE installation is in operation. Your goal is to engage your customer portfolio. Creating customer satisfaction by selling services during the lifetime of the VYNCKE solutions: spare parts, maintenance contracts, project upgrade, operational assistance at distance and onsite service interventions. You are coordinating all activities for the customers in Germany and Central & Eastern Europe. You will report to the Customer Service Team Manager in Czech Republic.
- Create, negotiate and sell VYNCKE solutions for maintenance and improvement of the installation.
- Budget control, forecast and follow up activities. In cooperation with administrative support you manage the entire order flow from quotation to invoice and payment.
- Coordinating the execution of the maintenance & service contracts. You organize the inspection, preventive maintenance and repair work. You can rely on customer service engineers and mechanics from VYNCKE or you liaise with subcontractors.
- Dealing with technical issues and assuring these are handled correctly. You can count on an internal team of technical experts.
- You are involved in the ordering and delivery of spare parts.
- You have obtained a degree in engineering or equivalent by experience.
- You have at least 3 years of commercial experience in customer service, account manager or (after) sales.
- You combine strong organizational skills with common sense and creativity.
- You are a team player, who likes to work closely with technical experts.
- You are willing to travel for shorts periods up to 15 % of your time.
- You can express yourself fluently in English. German has a strong surplus.
VYNCKE is a dynamic, family owned company that, since the start in 1912, has grown to a global player in the sector of clean energy technology : more precisely the development and construction of customized waste to energy installations.
Worldwide more than 370 Vynckeneers, as we call our employees, are stationed in our offices in Brazil, Ivory Coast, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and China.
Thanks to more than 4,300 satisfied customers all over the world, a well-lined order book and the loyal commitment of the enthusiastic Vynckeneers we maintain a stable position in the market. This allows us to offer excellent job security.
Are you a real team player, do you enjoy own responsibility and taking initiative, do you have an open international mentality and are you willing to travel ?
Then probably you could be one of the new Vynckeneers!