The customer service design engineer will be responsible for analyzing the more complex customer issues as well as developing appropriate solutions for existing VYNCKE installations in Western Europe. This new position will ensure that lessons learned are fed back to the relevant teams and will be turned into structural improvements.
You will be responsible for:
- Technical root cause analysis of the more complex customer service issues such as refurbishments, escalations and upgrades in collaboration with the Customer Service Manager.
- Design & calculations according to existing design rules and templates: pumps, fans, emission reduction equipment, …
- Drafting of the proposed solutions and the release of datasheets and construction drawings.
- Cooperate with the Customer Service Manager in technical meetings with clients, suppliers, and subcontractors.
- Evaluating and feeding back issues and improvements to Customer Care team, Project Office, the VYNCKE workshop and suppliers and propose optimizations to improve future installations and to safeguard know-how.
- Ensure repeat issues and inefficiencies are dealt with in a structural and lasting way to prevent them from happening again.
- You have obtained a Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering and have ideally experience as an engineer in a complex industrial environment.
- Your analytical skills, eye for detail and inquisitive mind define you.
- Your drive and focus to bring continuous and structural improvements help you to focus on solutions and lasting results.
- You work in a structured and organized way.
- You consider yourself a team player and you connect easily with coworkers in different departments.
- English is a must, Dutch or French is a nice to have.
- You are willing to travel occasionally.
VYNCKE is a dynamic, family owned company that, since the start in 1912, has grown to a global player in the sector of clean energy technology : more precisely the development and construction of customized waste to energy installations.
Worldwide more than 370 Vynckeneers, as we call our employees, are stationed in our offices in Brazil, Ivory Coast, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and China.
Thanks to more than 4,300 satisfied customers all over the world, a well-lined order book and the loyal commitment of the enthusiastic Vynckeneers we maintain a stable position in the market. This allows us to offer excellent job security.
Are you a real team player, do you enjoy own responsibility and taking initiative, do you have an open international mentality and are you willing to travel ?
Then probably you could be one of the new Vynckeneers!