VYNCKE territory in Harelbeke consists of an office hosting 140 Vynckeneers and a warehouse; surrounded by 14ha of nature.
You coordinate all tasks that are related to hard facilities
- First impression & maintenance
- Infrastructure & security
- Workplace management
- Utility management
You are not only looking to our settlement with a technical view but are deeply involved in how to put people at the center. This is translated into the
- Organization of the reception & hosting of visitors
- Support in the execution of wellbeing programs
- Involvement in safety & health matters
- Setup of company events
You have the authority to ensure a disciplined housekeeping.
How do you organize your daily work ?
- You plan and monitor the maintenance and repair of the infrastructure & technics.
- You are in contact with subcontractors & partners to organize the works
- You can count on internal resources for small jobs & repairs
- You have a team responsible for receiving & hosting visitors,
- You have a team of floor managers helping you with the daily housekeeping
- You communicate internally -when needed- to remind us to the internal regulations
- You cooperate with HR to generate ideas & plan actions to make VYNCKE the best place to work.
- You cooperate with the CEO when bigger investments are on the agenda
- You hold the agenda of company events
- With the guidance of the prevention advisor, you guarantee that VYNCKE is compliant with the legislation in terms of health & safety,
- You manage the security system
- You manage the budget for this facility management
- You report functionally to the CPO on soft facilities, to the CEO on the hard facilities
- Maybe you have finished a bachelor in facility management, maybe you have a bachelor in office or event management. More important is to combine a technical view with a focus on people’s experience.
- You have experience in leading a team, giving instructions and coordinating technical works.
- Your challenge is to cooperate with many different stakeholders, work autonomous towards deliverables with a strong sense for ownership.
- You love organizing, you are good in communication & you are a problem solver.
- On one hand you have things well planned; on the other hand you are pragmatic and flexible.
VYNCKE is a dynamic, family owned company that, since the start in 1912, has grown to a global player in the sector of clean energy technology : more precisely the development and construction of customized waste to energy installations.
Worldwide more than 370 Vynckeneers, as we call our employees, are stationed in our offices in Brazil, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and China.
Thanks to more than 4,300 satisfied customers all over the world, a well-lined order book and the loyal commitment of the enthusiastic Vynckeneers we maintain a stable position in the market. This allows us to offer excellent job security.
Are you a real team player, do you enjoy own responsibility and taking initiative, do you have an open international mentality and are you willing to travel ?
Then probably you could be one of the new Vynckeneers!