As Accounting Manager you are responsible for the accounting processes in our global project business, cooperating with an international team, serving the business with financial intelligence. With the right tools you aim for efficiency, transparency & reliability.
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day management in the accounting department in order to assure a good service level to all internal clients.
- You develop and implement new accounting procedures and tools to enhance the workflow of the department and the company.
- You lead a team of 9 accountants in 7 different settlements spread across the world.
- You work on process optimization, aligning and transforming local policies into a global uniform approach
- You will be responsible for periodic worldwide monthly closings.
- You prepare the consolidation of all entities and review monthly financial packages.
- As an ERP key user, you pursue uniformity in all countries and implement improvements, together with IT, necessary to take full advantage of the possibilities within our ERP system.
- You are the driving force in the further development of business intelligence in our company.
- You are the SPOC for financial, internal and tax audits.
- You introduce financial KPI’s, host or set-up internal trainings, handle accounting issues, support with budget and forecast exercises…
- You report to the Chief Finance Officer.
- You have a solid background in accountancy. You have experience working in an international business environment. You have a strong interest in international tax legislation, company law, tax and VAT
- You have experience in people management. You are interested in working with an international team, operating from different locations.
- You are familiar with Business Intelligence Tools (e.g. Power BI) and you are an ERP key user.
- Your approach is hands on and service oriented.
- You are prepared to travel to other entities occasionally.
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch and English, both orally and in writing.
VYNCKE is a dynamic, family owned company that, since the start in 1912, has grown to a global player in the sector of clean energy technology : more precisely the development and construction of customized waste to energy installations.
Worldwide more than 370 Vynckeneers, as we call our employees, are stationed in our offices in Brazil, Ivory Coast, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and China.
Thanks to more than 4,300 satisfied customers all over the world, a well-lined order book and the loyal commitment of the enthusiastic Vynckeneers we maintain a stable position in the market. This allows us to offer excellent job security.
Are you a real team player, do you enjoy own responsibility and taking initiative, do you have an open international mentality and are you willing to travel ?
Then probably you could be one of the new Vynckeneers!