The ICT Service Engineer keeps the ICT infrastructure up to date and helps our users where needed. He/she ensures that the Vynckeneers can concentrate on their tasks with a minimum of ICT-worries and supported by the right tools. The ICT Service Engineer monitors servers, network and other infrastructure.
- You are responsible for maintaining and upgrading the existing ICT infrastructure: servers, network, firewalls, security and end-user devices (laptops, meeting rooms equipment, printing devices…).
- You support the Vynckeneers on the use of the above-mentioned user infrastructure and the related software.
- You keep yourself up to date with the newest technologies and implement improvements for an optimal end user experience.
- You analyze returning problems & requests on a global level and find ways to prevent repetition.
- You report to the ICT Manager, and you will join the global ICT team of 6 colleagues who contribute to the continuous improvement of our internal ICT tools & services, by implementing the latest ICT technologies.
- You have a relevant experience in ICT, with knowledge of Windows (server), Active Directory, Networking & Firewall, Office 365, Intune, Azure and so on.
- You are eager to learn and keep yourself up to date about ICT topics.
- You can actively communicate with demanding users to define their needs and understand their questions.
- Your approach is hands on, creative and pro-active. You love helping people and tackling problems with common sense in a structured way.
- You want to be part of an international team and you can express yourself fluently in English.
VYNCKE is a dynamic, family owned company that, since the start in 1912, has grown to a global player in the sector of clean energy technology : more precisely the development and construction of customized waste to energy installations.
Worldwide more than 370 Vynckeneers, as we call our employees, are stationed in our offices in Brazil, Ivory Coast, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and China.
Thanks to more than 4,300 satisfied customers all over the world, a well-lined order book and the loyal commitment of the enthusiastic Vynckeneers we maintain a stable position in the market. This allows us to offer excellent job security.
Are you a real team player, do you enjoy own responsibility and taking initiative, do you have an open international mentality and are you willing to travel ?
Then probably you could be one of the new Vynckeneers!