As Legal Advisor specialized in commercial law you will be responsible for ensuring that commercial law principles are applied in our international project business to minimize risks and to maximize compliancy. You will report to the Chief Risk Officer.
- Being a legal sparring partner to the project business; guiding and advising sales, project management, customer service & procurement;
- Provide your stakeholders with the right tools by guiding the standardization of commercial contracts for our different project scopes and regions as well as automize when possible;
- Ensure that all legal documentation, checklists and tools are compliant with local legislation and updated when needed, linked to our business context;
- Train and guide existing teams and new employees on how to use the tools in the best possible way as well as provide guidance by communicating best practices and clarify risks;
- Follow up on possible litigations or disputes together with the project teams and act as a liaison to an external legal expert when needed.
- You have a Master’s degree in law and preferably 3 to 5 years of experience in a commercial practice, consultancy or in an international industrial context.
- You like intellectual challenges, and are naturally curious in technological, economical or financial topics.
- You like to align your thinking with our business and that of our clients.
- You have the ability to translate international commercial law into a pragmatic, clear and unambiguous advise. Your verbal and written communication is professional, diplomatic and effective.
- As an advisor to the business, creating awareness and a sense of urgency comes natural to you. Your perseverance, service mindset and agility define you.
- You are fluent in English. Practical knowledge of Dutch and French is a plus.
VYNCKE is a dynamic, family owned company that, since the start in 1912, has grown to a global player in the sector of clean energy technology : more precisely the development and construction of customized waste to energy installations.
Worldwide more than 370 Vynckeneers, as we call our employees, are stationed in our offices in Brazil, Ivory Coast, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and China.
Thanks to more than 4,300 satisfied customers all over the world, a well-lined order book and the loyal commitment of the enthusiastic Vynckeneers we maintain a stable position in the market. This allows us to offer excellent job security.
Are you a real team player, do you enjoy own responsibility and taking initiative, do you have an open international mentality and are you willing to travel ?
Then probably you could be one of the new Vynckeneers!