- You work closely together with the team of directors, more specific with the sales & marketing director. Based on their vision & targets, you define your strategy, your plan of actions & priorities.
- You lead the Communications team. This starts with building the skills & expertise needed for your mission. You keep a healthy balance between in-house competences & cooperating with external partners.
- In-house you can count on the expertise of organizing events & fairs, lay-out design, updating sales tools & managing other creative processes. The areas of copywriting & online media are further to develop.
- As VYNCKE is active in the engineering business, the communication is always partly technical. You are responsible for good written texts, in English, both for online and offline media channels.
- You define workflows, improve processes, get the work done,… You strive for a balance between quality (Be The Reference) and efficiency in the execution of many (small) tasks.
- You work with different departments to generate new ideas and communication strategies and reports on the agreed deadlines of the projects.
- Next to conventional promotion (fairs & events, direct mailing) you also initiate projects in digital marketing (website, SEO, virtual promotion, video’s)
- You define & manage the budget for communication, in alignment with the team of directors.
- Master’s degree with minimum 8 years of experience in similar role
- Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques
- Excellent organizer, people manager and leader
- Genuinely interested in project business in an industrial environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English
VYNCKE is a dynamic, family owned company that, since the start in 1912, has grown to a global player in the sector of clean energy technology : more precisely the development and construction of customized waste to energy installations.
Worldwide more than 360 Vynckeneers, as we call our employees, are stationed in our offices in Brazil, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, Spain, India, China, Thailand and Malaysia.
Thanks to more than 4,300 satisfied customers all over the world, a well-lined order book and the loyal commitment of the enthusiastic Vynckeneers we maintain a stable position in the market. This allows us to offer excellent job security.
Are you a real team player, do you enjoy own responsibility and taking initiative, do you have an open international mentality and are you willing to travel ?
Then probably you could be one of the new Vynckeneers!