- You are responsible for detailed 3D models & design of energy plants.
- You are making strength calculations of pressure parts.
- You are actively cooperating within your project team, colleagues -specialists worldwide as well with external suppliers of engineering.
- You are keeping track of own deliverables for all projects, giving feedback about current work to Project Team Manager.
- You are assisting with trouble-shooting in manufacturing phase.
- You will assist to Sales team.
- You will visit sites occasionally.
- Education in mechanical engineering.
- Good knowledge of 3D software especially Inventor and 2D software AutoCAD.
- Experience with mechanical engineering including strength calculations, preferably familiar with boilers or pressure parts is great advantage.
- You are fluent in English.
- Previous experience in a similar position is plus.
VYNCKE is a dynamic, family owned company that, since the start in 1912, has grown to a global player in the sector of clean energy technology : more precisely the development and construction of customized waste to energy installations.
Worldwide more than 360 Vynckeneers, as we call our employees, are stationed in our offices in Brazil, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, Spain, India, China, Thailand and Malaysia.
Thanks to more than 4,300 satisfied customers all over the world, a well-lined order book and the loyal commitment of the enthusiastic Vynckeneers we maintain a stable position in the market. This allows us to offer excellent job security.
Are you a real team player, do you enjoy own responsibility and taking initiative, do you have an open international mentality and are you willing to travel ?
Then probably you could be one of the new Vynckeneers!