- You represent VYNCKE as you welcome our visitors and handle incoming calls & messages.
- You support in the organization of company visits by external parties (customers, suppliers, schools…).
- You might have some tasks in office administration & bookkeeping.
- You offer general administrative and organizational support.
- You help with organization of company events.
- You have a high school education.
- You have a high standard of customer focus.
- You are fluent in English, spoken and written form.
- You have an good command of Microsoft office.
- Passion for posting on social media will be an advantage.
VYNCKE is a dynamic, family owned company that, since the start in 1912, has grown to a global player in the sector of clean energy technology : more precisely the development and construction of customized waste to energy installations.
Worldwide more than 370 Vynckeneers, as we call our employees, are stationed in our offices in Brazil, Ivory Coast, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and China.
Thanks to more than 4,300 satisfied customers all over the world, a well-lined order book and the loyal commitment of the enthusiastic Vynckeneers we maintain a stable position in the market. This allows us to offer excellent job security.
Are you a real team player, do you enjoy own responsibility and taking initiative, do you have an open international mentality and are you willing to travel ?
Then probably you could be one of the new Vynckeneers!