- As a programmer, you are part of the VYNCKE Automation team and in cooperation with our other programmers you will create PLC-programs and SCADA applications for the VYNCKE energy plants according the latest quality standards.
- Communication with the other offices and support to the field engineers worldwide is part of your daily job. You can also expect occasional commissioning of the PLC’s directly on our sites worldwide.
- During a training period, you will learn how to program a wide range of biomass energy plants. Later on you will be responsible for creating complete PLC programs and SCADA systems with integration of the experience and feedback of our field engineers and customer
- Appropriate university education, Bachelor/Master degree.
- Good knowledge of PLC-programming ( Siemens S7 ) and SCADA applications.
- Knowledge of SIMATIC PCS 7 is an advantage.
- Fluent in English.
- Team working spirit.
- Working experience in programming is welcome but good just-graduate can be accepted too.
- Willingness to travel occasionally.
VYNCKE is a dynamic, family owned company that, since the start in 1912, has grown to a global player in the sector of clean energy technology : more precisely the development and construction of customized waste to energy installations.
Worldwide more than 360 Vynckeneers, as we call our employees, are stationed in our offices in Brazil, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, Spain, India, China, Thailand and Malaysia.
Thanks to more than 4,300 satisfied customers all over the world, a well-lined order book and the loyal commitment of the enthusiastic Vynckeneers we maintain a stable position in the market. This allows us to offer excellent job security.
Are you a real team player, do you enjoy own responsibility and taking initiative, do you have an open international mentality and are you willing to travel ?
Then probably you could be one of the new Vynckeneers!