The Project Controller is responsible for the day-to-day financial project management and project controlling.
- You optimize financial security & guarantees in terms of credit insurance and other payment security items (LC, progress payments, …). You are the SPOC for financial institutions & insurance companies;
- You ensure fiscal compliancy before, after and during the execution of projects for each country we are active in;
- You review and perform the financial acceptance of a sales contracts;
- You monitor hedging opportunities and handle multi-currency/multi country transactions in different electronic banking tools;
- You are responsible for the follow-up of customer payments, budgeting and controlling the financial costs on projects;
- You are responsible for posting and processing project-related transactions;
- You create and analyze financial reports in Power BI; you monitor projects and data collection; you conduct project audits and cost analyses;
- You report to the global Finance Manager.
- You hold a master degree in Finance or related fields. You have 5 years of relevant experience : you combine a background in accounting or audit with experience in an internal business environment or financial institution;
- Knowledge with respect to bank guarantees or letter of credits is considered a must;
- You are an excellent accounting software and Microsoft user;
- You have strong interest in international tax legislation, company law, tax and VAT;
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills, fluent in both written and verbal Dutch and English.
VYNCKE is a dynamic, family owned company that, since the start in 1912, has grown to a global player in the sector of clean energy technology : more precisely the development and construction of customized waste to energy installations.
Worldwide more than 360 Vynckeneers, as we call our employees, are stationed in our offices in Brazil, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, Spain, India, China, Thailand and Malaysia.
Thanks to more than 4,300 satisfied customers all over the world, a well-lined order book and the loyal commitment of the enthusiastic Vynckeneers we maintain a stable position in the market. This allows us to offer excellent job security.
Are you a real team player, do you enjoy own responsibility and taking initiative, do you have an open international mentality and are you willing to travel ?
Then probably you could be one of the new Vynckeneers!