- You take the overall technical responsibility for a VYNCKE project.
- You are responsible for the calculation of the energy plant, the sizing of all main components & auxiliary systems according to contract requirements, budget and design rules.
- You work out the holistic design of the energy plant in close cooperation with the Layout Designer.
- You determine all water & steam flows, fuel feeding and cooling circuits and make sure the plant reaches the guaranteed capacity, efficiency and emissions.
- You translate this into the process and instrumentation diagram ( P&ID ).
- You watch over the budget consequences, create datasheets and check construction drawings.
- You are in close contact with suppliers and subcontractors and look with them for the most suitable and economical solution.
- You represent VYNCKE at technical meetings with customers.
- You transfer all design info to the Field Engineer at the start of erection and commissioning.
- You have a master of science in engineering or master in engineering.
- You have minimum 3 years experience in a technical environment.
- Experience in thermodynamics, hydraulics, mechanical construction or machine design is an asset.
- You are willing to travel occasionally ( 10% ).
- You are a team player and can work in English.
VYNCKE is a dynamic, family owned company that, since the start in 1912, has grown to a global player in the sector of clean energy technology : more precisely the development and construction of customized waste to energy installations.
Worldwide more than 370 Vynckeneers, as we call our employees, are stationed in our offices in Brazil, Ivory Coast, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and China.
Thanks to more than 4,300 satisfied customers all over the world, a well-lined order book and the loyal commitment of the enthusiastic Vynckeneers we maintain a stable position in the market. This allows us to offer excellent job security.
Are you a real team player, do you enjoy own responsibility and taking initiative, do you have an open international mentality and are you willing to travel ?
Then probably you could be one of the new Vynckeneers!