- You manage the process & instruction diagram. You draw the scheme and make changes if necessary. You make sure the P&ID items are defined, purchased and delivered timely on site.
- You assist in the procurement process of the components. You compare quotations & conditions and determine the right solution in close collaboration with the Project Buyer and Project Manager.
- You process and follow-up the purchased items: from order creation, over logistics until final delivery on site. You coordinate with the Project Assistant and warehouse for practical arrangements.
- You create & deliver technical documentation regarding quality, safety, instruction & operational manuals. When necessary, you liaise with internal and external parties such as notified bodies and suppliers.
- You monitor compliance to performance standards and contractual specifications.
- You report to the Project Team Manager.
- You have a Master Degree in engineering. A first experience is a plus, but not a must.
- You combine good organizational & interpersonal skills with a proactive personality.
- You like to work in team and to liaise with clients and suppliers.
- You have a good knowledge of German and English. Other languages are an asset.
- You are open to travel to our customers and suppliers (short trips).
- If you have a profound experience in project management & a good knowledge of German, feel free to reach out too. We are happy to see how we can reinforce each other.
VYNCKE is a dynamic, family owned company that, since the start in 1912, has grown to a global player in the sector of clean energy technology : more precisely the development and construction of customized waste to energy installations.
Worldwide more than 360 Vynckeneers, as we call our employees, are stationed in our offices in Brazil, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, Spain, India, China, Thailand and Malaysia.
Thanks to more than 4,300 satisfied customers all over the world, a well-lined order book and the loyal commitment of the enthusiastic Vynckeneers we maintain a stable position in the market. This allows us to offer excellent job security.
Are you a real team player, do you enjoy own responsibility and taking initiative, do you have an open international mentality and are you willing to travel ?
Then probably you could be one of the new Vynckeneers!