As Project Engineer you are part of the project team working together on the realization of your assigned VYNCKE projects. Your main tasks lie in executing technical, administrative and coordination tasks in order to meet the project mile stones and to document the processes.
- You manage the process & instruction diagram of your project and keep it up to date based on the input of the field engineers. You make sure the P&ID items are defined, purchased and delivered timely on site.
- You assist in the procurement process of the components. You compare quotations & conditions and determine the right solution in close collaboration with the Project Buyer and Project Manager.
- You process and follow-up the purchased items: from order creation, over logistics until final delivery on site. You coordinate with the Project Assistant and warehouse for practical arrangements.
- You create & deliver technical documentation regarding quality, safety, instruction & operational manuals.
- You monitor compliance to performance standards and contractual specifications. As an important player within the project team, you respect deadlines and contribute to the common goal of delivering the project in time and budget.
- You report to the Unit Manager and work closely together with the Project Manager and Project Director.
- You have a master’s degree in engineering. A first experience in a project business is a plus.
- You combine good organizational & communication skills with a proactive personality.
- You like to work in team and to liaise with clients and suppliers. You have a flexible mindset and you love to take ownership and initiative.
- You fluently speak English and you can express yourself in French, as this language is frequently used to communicate with clients.
- You are open to travel to our customers and suppliers (short trips).
VYNCKE is a dynamic, family owned company that, since the start in 1912, has grown to a global player in the sector of clean energy technology : more precisely the development and construction of customized waste to energy installations.
Worldwide more than 370 Vynckeneers, as we call our employees, are stationed in our offices in Brazil, Ivory Coast, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and China.
Thanks to more than 4,300 satisfied customers all over the world, a well-lined order book and the loyal commitment of the enthusiastic Vynckeneers we maintain a stable position in the market. This allows us to offer excellent job security.
Are you a real team player, do you enjoy own responsibility and taking initiative, do you have an open international mentality and are you willing to travel ?
Then probably you could be one of the new Vynckeneers!