- You make sure that the process & instrumentation items are defined, purchased and delivered timely on site.
- You make sure that the risk control and safety demands are fulfilled.
- You prepare and follow-up of the purchase orders and transport to site.
- You plan and prioritize the project tasks to meet the deadlines at each stage.
- You monitor compliance to performance standards and contractual specifications.
- You have a co-responsibility for the project cost control.
- You organize internal meetings with the other team members.
- You communicate effectively with the Project Manager and other project members about technical aspects of the project.
- You compile instruction manuals.
- You organize supplier quality controls.
- Secondary school.
- Experience with quality control.
- Strong organizational and pro-active personality.
- Good communication skills & team player.
- MS Office skills on an advanced level.
- Ability to read technical documentation.
- Communicative English.
VYNCKE is a dynamic, family owned company that, since the start in 1912, has grown to a global player in the sector of clean energy technology : more precisely the development and construction of customized waste to energy installations.
Worldwide more than 370 Vynckeneers, as we call our employees, are stationed in our offices in Brazil, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and China.
Thanks to more than 4,300 satisfied customers all over the world, a well-lined order book and the loyal commitment of the enthusiastic Vynckeneers we maintain a stable position in the market. This allows us to offer excellent job security.
Are you a real team player, do you enjoy own responsibility and taking initiative, do you have an open international mentality and are you willing to travel ?
Then probably you could be one of the new Vynckeneers!