As Project Field Engineer you are the link between the client on site and VYNCKE. After you have prepared the project in the office, you will go on site. Site activities are divided into two main tasks : the supervision of the mechanical installation and the commissioning (= startup of the plant).
Your responsibilities on-site :
- Erection: guide and follow-up the local assembly partners and the operation teams of the customers as well as actively participating in assembly activities;
- Coordination on-site, including progress meetings to ensure project deadlines and milestones are met.
- Commissioning: execution of I/O-test and electrical connections testing, as well as cold & warm start of the installation;
- Fine tuning of the installation in order to meet the performance requirements (stability, power output, emissions).
- Reporting to the project team on progress and improvement opportunities.
- You have a degree as Tecnico Superior en Mecatrónica or a technical Bachelor or Master degree, by preference in Electro-Mechanics.
- Relevant experience is an asset, but your eagerness to learn and ability to quickly absorb new information is of equal value to us.
- You have a practical, hands-on mindset, show clear interest in how installations work and don’t mind to use your hands as well as your mind.
- You are an adventurer and can cope with a high travel frequency (up to 80%).
- You combine independence and strong problem solving skills, with a service mindset, collaboration and communication skills.
- You speak fluently English as well as 1 other European language.
VYNCKE is a dynamic, family owned company that, since the start in 1912, has grown to a global player in the sector of clean energy technology : more precisely the development and construction of customized waste to energy installations.
Worldwide more than 360 Vynckeneers, as we call our employees, are stationed in our offices in Brazil, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, Spain, India, China, Thailand and Malaysia.
Thanks to more than 4,300 satisfied customers all over the world, a well-lined order book and the loyal commitment of the enthusiastic Vynckeneers we maintain a stable position in the market. This allows us to offer excellent job security.
Are you a real team player, do you enjoy own responsibility and taking initiative, do you have an open international mentality and are you willing to travel ?
Then probably you could be one of the new Vynckeneers!