- You are responsible for the site coordination.
- You respect the project milestones.
- You manage the logistic operations on site.
- You control & follow up the local erection teams and subcontractors.
- You follow up the budget of the site activities.
- You follow up the safety rules.
- You will be frequently abroad (10 out of 12 months) – in Central and Eastern European countries.
- You like to travel and you are ready to stay out of home varying from several days to 3-4 weeks at once.
- You have minimum 3 years experience in a similar position.
- You can communicate in English, Polish is a big advantage.
- You are able to work independently.
VYNCKE is a dynamic, family owned company that, since the start in 1912, has grown to a global player in the sector of clean energy technology : more precisely the development and construction of customized waste to energy installations.
Worldwide more than 370 Vynckeneers, as we call our employees, are stationed in our offices in Brazil, Ivory Coast, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and China.
Thanks to more than 4,300 satisfied customers all over the world, a well-lined order book and the loyal commitment of the enthusiastic Vynckeneers we maintain a stable position in the market. This allows us to offer excellent job security.
Are you a real team player, do you enjoy own responsibility and taking initiative, do you have an open international mentality and are you willing to travel ?
Then probably you could be one of the new Vynckeneers!