As Project Field Engineer you are the crucial link between the client on site and VYNCKE. You are responsible for the site management, erection supervision and commissioning of the installation in cooperation with the Project office.
- You are responsible for the site coordination.
- You respect the project milestones.
- You manage the logistic operations on site.
- You control & follow up the local erection teams and subcontractors.
- You set up, fine tuning and commissioning of plant
- You follow up the budget of the site activities
- You follow up the safety rules.
- You communicate with the Project team.
- You will be frequently abroad – in Asia and other countries.
- You would require traveling locally and overseas, varying from a couple of days to several weeks or months once.
- You report to the Field Team Manager.
- Possess master or bachelor’s degree in industrial sciences / Mechanical / Mechatronics / Robotics / Control, Automation & Instrumentation / Electrical, or equivalent through experience
- Possess 2 – 5 years’ experience with the installation and commissioning of large mechanical equipment
- Possess sound knowledge of electrics, PLC (S7) and process visualization. Knowledge of other PLC software such as Allen Bradley, will be considered as an additional advantage.
- An enthusiastic though mature nature, strong perseverance, good communication and interpersonal skills, which translates in being a team player, resourceful and customer oriented.
- Good spoken and written English + local languages
VYNCKE is a dynamic, family owned company that, since the start in 1912, has grown to a global player in the sector of clean energy technology : more precisely the development and construction of customized waste to energy installations.
Worldwide more than 370 Vynckeneers, as we call our employees, are stationed in our offices in Brazil, Ivory Coast, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and China.
Thanks to more than 4,300 satisfied customers all over the world, a well-lined order book and the loyal commitment of the enthusiastic Vynckeneers we maintain a stable position in the market. This allows us to offer excellent job security.
Are you a real team player, do you enjoy own responsibility and taking initiative, do you have an open international mentality and are you willing to travel ?
Then probably you could be one of the new Vynckeneers!