- You work out the holistic 3D design, layout, load drawing and line model of the energy plant as per contractual agreements and design checklist.
- You communicate frequently and pro-actively with Project Design Engineer and Mechanical Designer of the project status / progress / deadlines of the project drawings.
- Together with Engineering Team Manager, you assign the detailed drawings to internal and external resources.
- You actively check the drawings and the layout to have collision free walkways and good accessibility to parts.
- You keep close contact with subcontractors for their drawings to guarantee the deadlines and that instructions are followed.
- You support Sales Team for new upcoming projects by providing sales layout.
- You have a degree in Mechanical Design or relevant experience.
- You have experience with 2D & 3D software, preferably AutoCAD 2D & 3D, Inventor, Revit and Navisworks.
- Your MS Office is at intermediate level.
- You are a team player, dynamic and responsible.
- You can communicate fluently in English in both spoken and written form. Local and other language is an advantage.
VYNCKE is a dynamic, family owned company that, since the start in 1912, has grown to a global player in the sector of clean energy technology : more precisely the development and construction of customized waste to energy installations.
Worldwide more than 370 Vynckeneers, as we call our employees, are stationed in our offices in Brazil, Ivory Coast, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and China.
Thanks to more than 4,300 satisfied customers all over the world, a well-lined order book and the loyal commitment of the enthusiastic Vynckeneers we maintain a stable position in the market. This allows us to offer excellent job security.
Are you a real team player, do you enjoy own responsibility and taking initiative, do you have an open international mentality and are you willing to travel ?
Then probably you could be one of the new Vynckeneers!