- You are responsible for the execution of a project according to the budget, deadlines, and the agreed contract conditions with customer.
- You need to plan, budget, organize, oversee and document all aspects of the project(s) to ensures that the project is completed within scope and timeline.
- You actively control and forecast the project budget and critically evaluating offers from different suppliers, good scope definition, checking technical alternatives.
- You are the single point of contact for our customer, the project team and management concerning the implementation of your project.
- You manage project related supplier quotations, purchase orders and subcontractors
- You structures the project administration & communication.
- You are responsible for project H&S plan and the required risk assessments and the communication to purchase department.
- You are reporting to the Project Team Manager.
- You are actively guiding the project team towards a successful completion.
- You have a bachelor degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent experience.
- Your knowledge of PMP, Prince2, or equivalent Project Management methodology would be an advantage
- You have a minimum 7 years of experience in project management.
- You feel comfortable to work in a multicultural/national environment.
- You have international project execution experience as well as experience in boiler and process plant, it would be an advantage.
- You can speak local language and fluent English in both written and spoken. Any other language is an asset.
- You are a team player and have strong interpersonal skills.
VYNCKE is a dynamic, family owned company that, since the start in 1912, has grown to a global player in the sector of clean energy technology : more precisely the development and construction of customized waste to energy installations.
Worldwide more than 360 Vynckeneers, as we call our employees, are stationed in our offices in Brazil, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, Spain, India, China, Thailand and Malaysia.
Thanks to more than 4,300 satisfied customers all over the world, a well-lined order book and the loyal commitment of the enthusiastic Vynckeneers we maintain a stable position in the market. This allows us to offer excellent job security.
Are you a real team player, do you enjoy own responsibility and taking initiative, do you have an open international mentality and are you willing to travel ?
Then probably you could be one of the new Vynckeneers!