As Project Manager, you are responsible for the execution of our sold projects. You ensure the high quality output of the project by planning the project execution, you coordinate and organize the project flow and control the project budget actively. You are in daily contact with our customers, suppliers and the project team members. You are reporting to the Project Team Manager.
- You are responsible for the execution of the sold project, according to the budget, deadlines and contractual requirements.
- You are responsible for all our supplies.
- You plan the project execution, define milestones and priorities for the project team members.
- You coordinate and organize the various activities within the project flow and the follow up of the tasks, timing and requirements by means of regular progress meetings.
- You actively control and forecast the project budget. You follow up on financial and contractual milestones with the customer and you are present at site meetings.
- You structure the project administration and communication.
- You have a master degree, technical oriented.
- You have min. 5 years of experience in industrial project management.
- You have knowledge of PMP, Prince2, or equivalent Project Management methodology.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You are willing to travel to meet our customers and suppliers (10-15 short travels/year).
- You can communicate in English (B2).
VYNCKE is a dynamic, family owned company that, since the start in 1912, has grown to a global player in the sector of clean energy technology : more precisely the development and construction of customized waste to energy installations.
Worldwide more than 370 Vynckeneers, as we call our employees, are stationed in our offices in Brazil, Ivory Coast, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and China.
Thanks to more than 4,300 satisfied customers all over the world, a well-lined order book and the loyal commitment of the enthusiastic Vynckeneers we maintain a stable position in the market. This allows us to offer excellent job security.
Are you a real team player, do you enjoy own responsibility and taking initiative, do you have an open international mentality and are you willing to travel ?
Then probably you could be one of the new Vynckeneers!