As Project Quality Engineer you ensure that during the project life cycle we are the reference and meet the quality level of international standards as well as the VYNCKE standards. You evaluate suppliers and subcontractors and perform regular supplier and site visits to assure quality expectations are put in practice.
- As a Project Quality Engineer you work closely with the Project Managers to describe the quality expectations, mainly for pressure parts. You translate the VYNCKE standards and the demands of our clients into requirements for our suppliers.
- You strive for a high level of objective technical quality from our partner suppliers. You audit new potential suppliers and you evaluate current suppliers. Therefore, you conduct site visits, you check if contractual quality levels are met, you follow up non-conformity reports, etc.
- You establish supplier quality documentation and ensure data and certifications records are up to date and centrally available within VYNCKE.
- You keep track of the agreed construction standards and update the internal quality standards. You make sure all the necessary documentation and components are certified. To do this, you work with external parties.
- You report to the Unit Manager.
- You have a Master or bachelor degree, preferably in a technical orientation.
- Ideally you have at least 5 years of experience with quality control in an industrial context or project related on site experience in an international project business.
- Knowledge of established quality systems ( ASME, EU standards ) is a plus.
- Your people skills, diplomacy and empathic communication style characterize you. You understand administration is part of the job.
- You are willing to travel on a regular basis for short site visits across Europe.
- Your quality mindset helps you to work towards solutions in a pro-active and supporting way.
- You are fluent in English. Any other European language is an asset.
VYNCKE is a dynamic, family owned company that, since the start in 1912, has grown to a global player in the sector of clean energy technology : more precisely the development and construction of customized waste to energy installations.
Worldwide more than 370 Vynckeneers, as we call our employees, are stationed in our offices in Brazil, Ivory Coast, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and China.
Thanks to more than 4,300 satisfied customers all over the world, a well-lined order book and the loyal commitment of the enthusiastic Vynckeneers we maintain a stable position in the market. This allows us to offer excellent job security.
Are you a real team player, do you enjoy own responsibility and taking initiative, do you have an open international mentality and are you willing to travel ?
Then probably you could be one of the new Vynckeneers!