- You enable all project roles to fulfill their H&S role and responsibilities as efficient and effective as possible without taking over their operational tasks in a structural manner.
- You continuously search to have H&S be approached as pro-active as possible.
- You will do targeted verifications to search for confirmation that the H&S Management System is being applied and to use these verifications as on the-job learning for the project roles.
- You enable the local H&S roles and the external H&S advisors to perform their H&S-tasks & responsibilities as effective, pro-active and motivated as possible.
- You will keep on developing on pragmatic purpose-driven Project H&S Management System.
- You will keep own knowledge on European H&S regulations & norms proactively up to date and communicate internally where relevant.
- You cooperate with Global H&S Manager in general H&S tasks and general H&S administration.
- Master or bachelor, preferably in a technical orientation.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the role (experience with Safety topics at construction sites) and the execution of project management in an international context.
- Knowledge of relevant standards such as ISO45001/VCA/OHSAS is an asset.
- Willingness for frequent (short) travels to different project sites across Europe is key.
- Fluently in Czech and English.
- Strong interpersonal skills: motivating, influencing, cooperating.
- Ability to work independently.
VYNCKE is a dynamic, family owned company that, since the start in 1912, has grown to a global player in the sector of clean energy technology : more precisely the development and construction of customized waste to energy installations.
Worldwide more than 360 Vynckeneers, as we call our employees, are stationed in our offices in Brazil, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, Spain, India, China, Thailand and Malaysia.
Thanks to more than 4,300 satisfied customers all over the world, a well-lined order book and the loyal commitment of the enthusiastic Vynckeneers we maintain a stable position in the market. This allows us to offer excellent job security.
Are you a real team player, do you enjoy own responsibility and taking initiative, do you have an open international mentality and are you willing to travel ?
Then probably you could be one of the new Vynckeneers!