As Project Sales Engineer you are co-responsible for providing a technically effective solution to the potential customer. You are the hinge between the customer’s demand and the technical/ economical best fitting solution.
Your key tasks are:
- Together with the sales manager you analyze the customer’s needs in dept and study the different technical concepts to meet the customer’s requirements.
- You prepare a full detailed technical offer by consulting the internal teams (project management, design, cost engineering) and external suppliers.
- You make a professional presentation of the proposal and present this together with the sales manager to the customer.
- You are in direct relation with the sales manager, customer, internal team and external subcontractors.
- You obtained a degree in engineering and you have ideally a first experience, preferably in technical sales.
- You combine keen interest in complex engineering projects with commercial flair, integrity and natural communication skills.
- You have a good abstract and conceptual insight.
- Not only do you demonstrate pro-activity and the ability to put things into perspective, but you also know how to work in an accurate and precise manner. You are driven to get to the bottom of your files and to deliver a high-quality proposal.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English and have good written and oral skills in French and/or German.
VYNCKE is a dynamic, family owned company that, since the start in 1912, has grown to a global player in the sector of clean energy technology : more precisely the development and construction of customized waste to energy installations.
Worldwide more than 370 Vynckeneers, as we call our employees, are stationed in our offices in Brazil, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and China.
Thanks to more than 4,300 satisfied customers all over the world, a well-lined order book and the loyal commitment of the enthusiastic Vynckeneers we maintain a stable position in the market. This allows us to offer excellent job security.
Are you a real team player, do you enjoy own responsibility and taking initiative, do you have an open international mentality and are you willing to travel ?
Then probably you could be one of the new Vynckeneers!