As a sales manager, you are the critical link between the potential customer and VYNCKE to ensure inquiries can be successfully turned into project contracts. To reach that goal you work closely together with technical sales engineers and with the head of project operations. Your link between our internal organization and the customer is from strategic importance. What you sell is what we build.
- You analyze the demand, identify and prioritize your appointed markets and potential clients.
- Your select and evaluate new projects according to the global and regional sales strategy.
- You participate to tendering processes, prepare project sales proposals, generate, negotiate and secure new project orders to meet the assigned sales target for the team.
- You work closely together with project operations, technical sales engineers to assess the client’s needs, recommend winning solutions & commit to clear timelines. You are co-owner of a professional contract between all parties.
- You maintain the relationship with the client and with all key players involved, during sales but also during project execution and after sales services.
- You regularly report internally on market opportunities and client meetings. You are part of a European sales team, working cross borders, reporting to the sales director in Harelbeke.
- You have a good experience in sales, marketing and/or in business development, minimum 5 years working in a role of selling technical solutions to industrial customers.
- You are a dynamic and enthusiastic sales hunter and team player. Having experience or a network in the market of waste recycling or agri industry is a strong advantage.
- You have a strong winning personality, confident and mature to handle demanding customers.
- Your interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills are well developed, for effective and tactful interactions with clients and internal project teams.
- You are willing to travel regularly, you are fine with a flexibility working schedule.
- You are fluent in English and French, oral & written. Knowledge of any other languages is always an asset to the sales team.
VYNCKE is a dynamic, family owned company that, since the start in 1912, has grown to a global player in the sector of clean energy technology : more precisely the development and construction of customized waste to energy installations.
Worldwide more than 370 Vynckeneers, as we call our employees, are stationed in our offices in Brazil, Ivory Coast, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and China.
Thanks to more than 4,300 satisfied customers all over the world, a well-lined order book and the loyal commitment of the enthusiastic Vynckeneers we maintain a stable position in the market. This allows us to offer excellent job security.
Are you a real team player, do you enjoy own responsibility and taking initiative, do you have an open international mentality and are you willing to travel ?
Then probably you could be one of the new Vynckeneers!