- You collect market & competitor info and share it with colleagues, deliver market insights to the company.
- You analyze the regional demand, identify and prioritize potential markets and clients.
- You initiate contacts and build close business relationships with a wide range of prospective and current clients in various industries.
- You translate the needs of the client within the internal organization, work closely with technical and research division to customize and recommend the right solution.
- You make a professional presentation of the proposal, secure new project orders by negotiating the quotation while understand the clauses related to company risk.
- You inform about the project status and maintain a good relationship with the client throughout the project phase and after.
- You have a degree in engineering ( bio-engineering, commercial and business engineering or civil engineering).
- You have minimum of 3-5 years experience of sales and business development in a technical solution selling role. Experience in the wood, agri- or food industries is a plus.
- You have good interpersonal & communication skills for contacts with clients and internal project teams
- You are confidence and have your unique negotiation skills with clients.
- You can express yourself fluently in English. Local language is an advantage.
VYNCKE is a dynamic, family owned company that, since the start in 1912, has grown to a global player in the sector of clean energy technology : more precisely the development and construction of customized waste to energy installations.
Worldwide more than 370 Vynckeneers, as we call our employees, are stationed in our offices in Brazil, Ivory Coast, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and China.
Thanks to more than 4,300 satisfied customers all over the world, a well-lined order book and the loyal commitment of the enthusiastic Vynckeneers we maintain a stable position in the market. This allows us to offer excellent job security.
Are you a real team player, do you enjoy own responsibility and taking initiative, do you have an open international mentality and are you willing to travel ?
Then probably you could be one of the new Vynckeneers!