- As head of the team you are responsible for monitoring sold projects being executed according to budget, deadlines and contractual requests.
- You cooperate actively with other departments such as technology and sales, as well as with other operational teams to ensure you meet your strategic goals.
- You define risks of our technical projects, mitigate and assist your team when needed.
- You focus on continuous improvement of used processes and strive for operation excellence. You ensure ideas are translated into clear actions and deliverables.
- You are managing a multidisciplinary team (project management, project engineering, automation) and you are responsible for the development and performance of the team members.
- When needed, you represent the company to the customer or other stakeholders at any stage of the project realization.
- You report to the Unit Manager.
- You have a Master degree, preferably in engineering or in business economics and a minimum of 10 years of experience.
- Ideally you combine solid people management experience with a background in project management in a complex technological environment.
- Your decisiveness, leadership skills and can-do attitude define you.
- You combine collaboration and organization skills, with an eye for priority management and structural improvements.
- As a natural leader, you manage to inspire and motivate your team to achieve success together.
- You are based in Frýdek-Místek and willing to travel maximum 10% of your time.
- You are fluent in English. Any other European language is an asset.
VYNCKE is a dynamic, family owned company that, since the start in 1912, has grown to a global player in the sector of clean energy technology : more precisely the development and construction of customized waste to energy installations.
Worldwide more than 370 Vynckeneers, as we call our employees, are stationed in our offices in Brazil, Ivory Coast, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and China.
Thanks to more than 4,300 satisfied customers all over the world, a well-lined order book and the loyal commitment of the enthusiastic Vynckeneers we maintain a stable position in the market. This allows us to offer excellent job security.
Are you a real team player, do you enjoy own responsibility and taking initiative, do you have an open international mentality and are you willing to travel ?
Then probably you could be one of the new Vynckeneers!