As R&D Engineer you are part of the international Technology Team, which supports and implements the VYNCKE’s strategy to innovate and which consolidates innovation in close co-operation with our Project Teams in a strong customer – oriented industry. Your mission to deploy innovation projects will bring you in contact with our customers, suppliers and partners. The R&D Engineer reports to the CTO.
- You focus on in depth analysis of the combustion process and its related processes.
- You cooperate with VYNCKE Technology Center at Technical University of Ostrava.
- You set up and improve plant design methodologies.
- You create new design processes and products or services related to your fields of expertise.
- You stay up to date with the evolution of technology and follow new developments in the domain of biomass-to-energy.
- You contribute in setting up technological network with universities and research centers worldwide.
- You have master degree in electromechanical engineering, power engineering or automation.
- You have minimum 3 years of relevant experience in the fields of combustion, gasification engineering, thermodynamics.
- Basic knowledge of Python is an asset.
- You like to report in a clear and efficient way.
- You are service-minded and you are willing to find alignment with the Project Teams.
- You are fluent in English.
VYNCKE is a dynamic, family owned company that, since the start in 1912, has grown to a global player in the sector of clean energy technology : more precisely the development and construction of customized waste to energy installations.
Worldwide more than 370 Vynckeneers, as we call our employees, are stationed in our offices in Brazil, Ivory Coast, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and China.
Thanks to more than 4,300 satisfied customers all over the world, a well-lined order book and the loyal commitment of the enthusiastic Vynckeneers we maintain a stable position in the market. This allows us to offer excellent job security.
Are you a real team player, do you enjoy own responsibility and taking initiative, do you have an open international mentality and are you willing to travel ?
Then probably you could be one of the new Vynckeneers!