- You represent VYNCKE as you welcome our visitors and handle incoming calls & messages.
- You support in the organization of company visits by external parties (customers, suppliers associations, student organizations,…).
- You take care of the stock management of office supplies for our settlements worldwide.
- You take care of the booking & tidiness of our meeting rooms.
- You are responsible for the general e-mailboxes & distribution of the incoming mail.
- You offer general administrative and organizational support.
- You have a Bachelor degree in office or event management. A first experience in a similar position is an asset, but not a must.
- You have a friendly personality and high standard of customer focus.
- You have good organization skills, are punctual and have an eye for detail.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English and have a good knowledge of French.
- You have an excellent command of Microsoft office.
VYNCKE is a dynamic, family owned company that, since the start in 1912, has grown to a global player in the sector of clean energy technology : more precisely the development and construction of customized waste to energy installations.
Worldwide more than 370 Vynckeneers, as we call our employees, are stationed in our offices in Brazil, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and China.
Thanks to more than 4,300 satisfied customers all over the world, a well-lined order book and the loyal commitment of the enthusiastic Vynckeneers we maintain a stable position in the market. This allows us to offer excellent job security.
Are you a real team player, do you enjoy own responsibility and taking initiative, do you have an open international mentality and are you willing to travel ?
Then probably you could be one of the new Vynckeneers!