- You build and co-create solutions with our business units in our existing SharePoint platform.
- You take charge of a project from idea to completion. This includes analysis, development, testing, roll-out, training, support and maintenance. You keep track of the end user experience and you ensure everything runs smoothly & efficiently once the tools are implemented.
- You maintain and continuously upgrade the SharePoint environment to the latest technologies and latest best practices. To do so you are up to date with the newest developments surrounding the solutions we implement.
- You optimize routine based work by delivering solutions based on SharePoint, Microsoft Office 365, the Microsoft Power platform (Power-Apps, Power-BI, Power-Automate, etc).
- You develop custom webparts in SharePoint within the SPFx framework.
- You replace existing tools with modern solutions, you migrate old documents or functionality to the new tool.
- You will be working with dedicated colleagues with a clear focus on digitalization. We continuously seek to apply the newest features and tools to unburden our users.
- You are a service driven bachelor or master in ICT, or you are equivalent by experience
- You have a good knowledge of the SharePoint environment
- You work methodically and you document your progress
- You are passionate about ICT and finding out better and more efficient methods.
- You have good interpersonal skills. You can actively communicate and co-create with global users to define their needs, to understand their questions and to create consensus on timing, approach & solution. You can easily liaise with our Vynckeneers, the ICT team and external suppliers.
- Your approach is hands on, creative and service oriented. You’re a quick learner and a pro-active team player who can work autonomously when needed. A good problem solver who can tackle problems with common sense and in a structured way is what we need!
VYNCKE is a dynamic, family owned company that, since the start in 1912, has grown to a global player in the sector of clean energy technology : more precisely the development and construction of customized waste to energy installations.
Worldwide more than 370 Vynckeneers, as we call our employees, are stationed in our offices in Brazil, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and China.
Thanks to more than 4,300 satisfied customers all over the world, a well-lined order book and the loyal commitment of the enthusiastic Vynckeneers we maintain a stable position in the market. This allows us to offer excellent job security.
Are you a real team player, do you enjoy own responsibility and taking initiative, do you have an open international mentality and are you willing to travel ?
Then probably you could be one of the new Vynckeneers!