The Buyer Standard Parts focuses on the procurement of standard components for our projects and our customer service activities. You are the critical link between warehouse, business and suppliers. Your mission is to assure all repetitive purchases are available on time, meet the prescribed technical specs and are executed at the most optimal commercial conditions. You will have various daily contacts with suppliers, colleagues in warehouse & logistics and project buyers in the different VYNCKE settlements.
- You support the presales process by providing up to date prices, technical specs & supplier information.
- You pro-actively plan standard part needs based on incoming contracts, the warehouse strategy and company year plan. You keep track of stock movements, determine safety stocks and take action where needed.
- You master the purchasing process for the standard parts. You define the purchasing priorities, you gather cross-functional input and you propose a shortlist of suppliers. Finally, you negotiate contractual conditions, quality levels, frameworks contracts, year agreements and prices.
- You assure all supplier & product information is always at hand in our ERP. All article specifications must be transparent and up to date.
- You handle supplier complaints and evaluate suppliers on service and quality of the parts.
- You follow trends and price evolutions and develop and maintain a global supplier’s network with the best conditions, delivery terms and quality.
- You have obtained a degree in (bio-)engineering and have preferably 5 years of experience in purchasing technical goods, complex components and/or services. Experience in building and maintaining relationships at an international level is a strong asset.
- You combine strong analytical and numerical reasoning skills with project thinking and a service mindset.
- Your pro-activity, decisiveness and eye for structural improvements characterize you.
- You are willing to travel up to 10% of your time.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
VYNCKE is a dynamic, family owned company that, since the start in 1912, has grown to a global player in the sector of clean energy technology : more precisely the development and construction of customized waste to energy installations.
Worldwide more than 370 Vynckeneers, as we call our employees, are stationed in our offices in Brazil, Ivory Coast, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and China.
Thanks to more than 4,300 satisfied customers all over the world, a well-lined order book and the loyal commitment of the enthusiastic Vynckeneers we maintain a stable position in the market. This allows us to offer excellent job security.
Are you a real team player, do you enjoy own responsibility and taking initiative, do you have an open international mentality and are you willing to travel ?
Then probably you could be one of the new Vynckeneers!