- Translate the corporate strategy & targets into a customer service approach for your region. Define tangible objectives together with the Unit Manager.
- Assist in defining our service offer and manage the product information.
- Forecast of sales with our services & spare parts.
- Ensure that the account management after project delivery is taken care of. Participate in the account management by focusing on key accounts.
- Escalation point for complaint handling & critical customer relations.
- Organize the help desk function with correct standards and good agreements.
- Responsible for a smooth organization & the required technical competences for customer advice, problem solving and technical support on site.
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards.
- Support the team in their activities. Ensure that they can work efficient and effective, with the right tools & processes.
- Respect of H & S legal requirements and H & S VYNCKE requirements.
- Master degree in a technical field ( engineering ) or in applied business sciences.
- Experience of minimum 10 years in jobs with similar challenges.
- Proven experience in customer service management in an international business.
- Experience in leading a team.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Fluently in Czech and English, good knowledge of Russian, Polish is a strong asset.
VYNCKE is a dynamic, family owned company that, since the start in 1912, has grown to a global player in the sector of clean energy technology : more precisely the development and construction of customized waste to energy installations.
Worldwide more than 360 Vynckeneers, as we call our employees, are stationed in our offices in Brazil, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, Spain, India, China, Thailand and Malaysia.
Thanks to more than 4,300 satisfied customers all over the world, a well-lined order book and the loyal commitment of the enthusiastic Vynckeneers we maintain a stable position in the market. This allows us to offer excellent job security.
Are you a real team player, do you enjoy own responsibility and taking initiative, do you have an open international mentality and are you willing to travel ?
Then probably you could be one of the new Vynckeneers!