As Project Sales Engineer you provide technically effective and economically attractive solutions to our future customers. With the solutions you offer you are the hinge between the customer’s demand and our project realization.
- Together with the sales manager you analyze the customer’s production process and his needs. You offer different technical solutions that meet the customer’s requirements and beat the competition.
- You are responsible for the project budget and a full detailed technical offer, which you have realized in consultation with the project teams (project managers, the design engineers and technologists) and our suppliers.
- You make a professional presentation of the proposal and present this together with the sales manager to the customer.
- Your involvement in convincing the customer is a key to success.
- You are the technical link between our organization and the customer. What you sell is what we build.
- You obtained a degree in engineering sciences and you have at least 3 to 5 years of experience, preferably in technical sales or in project management.
- You combine keen interest in complex engineering projects with business insights and communication skills.
- You enjoy working in a team with different disciplines, challenging them to meet the customer requests in the offered solution.
- You are passionate to become a techno-commercial specialist in our complex energy solutions, yet patient enough to journey through an in-depth learning process.
- You are fluent in English (oral & written), any other language is an asset to the sales team
VYNCKE is a dynamic, family owned company that, since the start in 1912, has grown to a global player in the sector of clean energy technology : more precisely the development and construction of customized waste to energy installations.
Worldwide more than 370 Vynckeneers, as we call our employees, are stationed in our offices in Brazil, Ivory Coast, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and China.
Thanks to more than 4,300 satisfied customers all over the world, a well-lined order book and the loyal commitment of the enthusiastic Vynckeneers we maintain a stable position in the market. This allows us to offer excellent job security.
Are you a real team player, do you enjoy own responsibility and taking initiative, do you have an open international mentality and are you willing to travel ?
Then probably you could be one of the new Vynckeneers!