As Welder you are responsible for the welding of the VYNCKE core products in the manufacturing site located in Frýdek-Místek, Czech Republic. You work with a range of materials and equipment in fitting and assembling metal components.
- Reading and using technical drawings and documents.
- Cleaning, grinding, leveling, clamping, stitching of components.
- Realizing the welding in the required position.
- Finishing and cleaning of the welds.
- Helping to realize the changes and improvements.
- Working according to the Health & Safety instructions.
- Vocational / Professional Qualification (Technical area).
- Experience in production technology – Welding.
- Reading technical drawing.
- Responsible and hands-on approach.
VYNCKE is a dynamic, family owned company that, since the start in 1912, has grown to a global player in the sector of clean energy technology : more precisely the development and construction of customized waste to energy installations.
Worldwide more than 370 Vynckeneers, as we call our employees, are stationed in our offices in Brazil, Ivory Coast, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and China.
Thanks to more than 4,300 satisfied customers all over the world, a well-lined order book and the loyal commitment of the enthusiastic Vynckeneers we maintain a stable position in the market. This allows us to offer excellent job security.
Are you a real team player, do you enjoy own responsibility and taking initiative, do you have an open international mentality and are you willing to travel ?
Then probably you could be one of the new Vynckeneers!