- Assuring the welding of pressure parts and non-pressure parts made of carbon and stainless steel is done according the applicable standards (EN/PED/Machinery Directive).
- You are part of the team which implements a welding robot for PED pressure part welding.
- You review and improve welding procedures, processes and documentation.
- You manage the WPS’s and PQR’s.
- You train and support the welders in the workshop.
- You analyze the construction drawings for welding requirements and discuss welding aspects with the engineering team.
- Qualified welding engineer (IWE or EWE)
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a welding engineer.
- Experience with welding robots.
- Strong team player.
- Pro-active and improvement-driven.
- Practical and common-sense approach.
- Fluent in Czech and communicative in English.
VYNCKE is a dynamic, family owned company that, since the start in 1912, has grown to a global player in the sector of clean energy technology : more precisely the development and construction of customized waste to energy installations.
Worldwide more than 360 Vynckeneers, as we call our employees, are stationed in our offices in Brazil, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, Spain, India, China, Thailand and Malaysia.
Thanks to more than 4,300 satisfied customers all over the world, a well-lined order book and the loyal commitment of the enthusiastic Vynckeneers we maintain a stable position in the market. This allows us to offer excellent job security.
Are you a real team player, do you enjoy own responsibility and taking initiative, do you have an open international mentality and are you willing to travel ?
Then probably you could be one of the new Vynckeneers!