- Realizing purchases of manufactured parts and subcontractors for shop order.
- Assuring selection of supplier, price negotiation, terms of storage and deliveries following demands from production.
- Short term planning: follow-up of the material supply with respect to manufacturing planning.
- Quality assurance: follow-up material supply in accordance with required standards, evaluate suppliers and if needed discuss feedback.
- Supporting the search for new potential suppliers for subcontracting, mainly outside EU (South East Asia, Latin America).
- Analyzing related purchases (spend, importance, alternatives) to find the improvement points.
- Searching for purchase savings by combining enhanced negotiations, early purchases, frame contracts, consolidating, admin reduction.
- Secondary school, technical study program.
- Previous experience in similar role.
- Willingness to travel occasionally ( 10% ).
- MS Office skills.
- Ability to read technical documentation.
- Communicative English spoken and written.
VYNCKE is a dynamic, family owned company that, since the start in 1912, has grown to a global player in the sector of clean energy technology : more precisely the development and construction of customized waste to energy installations.
Worldwide more than 370 Vynckeneers, as we call our employees, are stationed in our offices in Brazil, Ivory Coast, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and China.
Thanks to more than 4,300 satisfied customers all over the world, a well-lined order book and the loyal commitment of the enthusiastic Vynckeneers we maintain a stable position in the market. This allows us to offer excellent job security.
Are you a real team player, do you enjoy own responsibility and taking initiative, do you have an open international mentality and are you willing to travel ?
Then probably you could be one of the new Vynckeneers!