LOW CARBON FOOTPRINT BELL PEPPER CULTURE AT HOOGWEG
Bell pepper producer, HOOGWEG in The Netherlands has just completed the commissioning of two 15MW hot water boilers with flue gas condensers and heat pumps to achieve a thermal efficiency above 110%. Hoogweg’s ambition was to get rid of fossil fuels and we are happy to have helped them realize that goal. Click the link for details!
- THE VYNCKENEERS HAVE A NEW NEST IN MATARÓ – CATALUNYA 13 May 2021
- VYNCKE FORMS A STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP WITH BÜHLER 5 March 2021
- LOW CARBON FOOTPRINT BELL PEPPER CULTURE AT HOOGWEG 25 January 2021
- VYNCKE BAGS MULTIPLE AWARDS IN CZECH REPUBLIC! 15 January 2021
- NOMINATED IN THE MEDIUM BUSINESS CATEGORY 14 December 2020