BIO 360 OPEN
30 - 01 Jul '21
Spread over a generous outdoor area of 30000m2, solutions from agriculture and forestry to address the challenge of climate change are at the heart of Bio360 Open and it is very fitting that the sector will be welcomed this year by the town of Retiers and the local authority of Roche des Fées, a Brittany municipality that is fully committed to the energy transition.
Examples from its project portfolio include a brand-new community biomass boiler house as well as an agricultural co-operative biogas installation that will break ground and lay the first foundation stone during the event.
An overview of what is in store at the fair –
- an outdoor exhibition area with individual marquees
- a conference area (french only)
- demonstrations of wood chipping (forestry and agricultural)
- technical visit to the town’s new biomass boiler house (2 x 600kW boilers)
- power generation from 100% biodiesel
- on-site bar and food trucks
- NGV vehicle park
- and more ….
Venue: Parc Expo
Location: Retiers, France