As Product Designer, you are a member of the engineering team of VYNCKE Dynamics, the team which develops, standardizes and manufactures core components such as combustion grates or fuel feeding systems for the energy plants we are realizing.
- You are responsible for the mechanical design of the core components, by parametrical designing, which afterwards are manufactured and delivered to the project sites.
- During designing, you will mainly use 3D software ( Inventor, Vault ) and our ERP package ( IFS ).
- By parametrical designing and creating standards, you are striving to minimize the needed time for completing the design phase.
- You work in close cooperation with the different project teams and integrate specific customer requirements into your design.
- The optimization of existing products – by integrating feedback from manufacturing or operations – is as well on your agenda. In a later stage, depending on your learning curve, you can be involved in the development and design of new products.
- You are part of a global company and will cooperate with colleagues located across the world.
- You have a bachelor or master degree in mechanical engineering or applied mechanics or equivalent through experience.
- Experience with 3D designing, preferably Inventor, is required.
- Experience with parametrical designing is welcome.
- Experience with Visual Basic or other programming languages is welcomed.
- You can communicate in English.
VYNCKE is a dynamic, family owned company that, since the start in 1912, has grown to a global player in the sector of clean energy technology : more precisely the development and construction of customized waste to energy installations.
Worldwide more than 370 Vynckeneers, as we call our employees, are stationed in our offices in Brazil, Ivory Coast, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and China.
Thanks to more than 4,300 satisfied customers all over the world, a well-lined order book and the loyal commitment of the enthusiastic Vynckeneers we maintain a stable position in the market. This allows us to offer excellent job security.
Are you a real team player, do you enjoy own responsibility and taking initiative, do you have an open international mentality and are you willing to travel ?
Then probably you could be one of the new Vynckeneers!