- You are responsible for the site coordination.
- You respect the project milestones.
- You manage the logistic operations on site.
- You control & follow up the local erection teams and subcontractors.
- You follow up the budget of the site activities.
- You follow up the safety rules.
- You communicate with the Project team.
- You will be frequently abroad – in Central and Eastern European countries.
- You like to travel and you are ready to stay out of home varying from several days to 3-4 weeks at once.
- You have a master or a bachelor degree in technical field.
- You have minimum 3 years experience in a similar position.
- Fluent English is a must, Polish and Russian is a big advantage.
- You are able to work independently, you are a communicative person.
- You are willing to learn new things.
VYNCKE is a dynamic, family owned company that, since the start in 1912, has grown to a global player in the sector of clean energy technology : more precisely the development and construction of customized waste to energy installations.
Worldwide more than 370 Vynckeneers, as we call our employees, are stationed in our offices in Brazil, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and China.
Thanks to more than 4,300 satisfied customers all over the world, a well-lined order book and the loyal commitment of the enthusiastic Vynckeneers we maintain a stable position in the market. This allows us to offer excellent job security.
Are you a real team player, do you enjoy own responsibility and taking initiative, do you have an open international mentality and are you willing to travel ?
Then probably you could be one of the new Vynckeneers!