As Project Sales Engineer you are responsible for preparing customized proposals to our Customers. You work closely with the Project Sales Manager in order to sell the technical / economical best fitting solution. The pre-sales projects you are handling are mainly located in Central and Eastern European countries.
- Together with the Project Sales Manager, you analyze the customer´s need and study the different technical concepts to meet to the customer´s enquiry.
- You prepare a full technical offer by calculating the technical solution and its corresponding costs. You are consulting other departments ( Project Management, Design, Cost Engineering ) and external suppliers.
- Once the customer accepts the offer, you and the Project Sales Manager will lead the internal process to transfer the pre-sales project to the operations team.
- You have a master degree in engineering ( Mechanical Engineering, Power Engineering or Civil Engineering ).
- You are interested in working at engineering projects in an international market. You are prepared to travel occasionally to support the selling process.
- You have a cooperative attitude and you are precise.
- You can communicate in English.
- You like to work in Excel.
VYNCKE is a dynamic, family owned company that, since the start in 1912, has grown to a global player in the sector of clean energy technology : more precisely the development and construction of customized waste to energy installations.
Worldwide more than 370 Vynckeneers, as we call our employees, are stationed in our offices in Brazil, Ivory Coast, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and China.
Thanks to more than 4,300 satisfied customers all over the world, a well-lined order book and the loyal commitment of the enthusiastic Vynckeneers we maintain a stable position in the market. This allows us to offer excellent job security.
Are you a real team player, do you enjoy own responsibility and taking initiative, do you have an open international mentality and are you willing to travel ?
Then probably you could be one of the new Vynckeneers!