- Together with the Sales Manager, you analyze the customer´s need and study the different technical concepts to meet to the customer´s enquiry.
- You prepare a full technical offer by calculating the technical solution and its corresponding costs. You are consulting other departments (Project Management, Design, Cost Engineering) and external suppliers.
- You make a professional presentation of the proposal and to present this together with the Sales Manager to the customer.
- Once the customer accepts the offer, you and the Sales Manager will lead the internal meeting to transfer the pre-sales project.
- You have a master degree in engineering ( Energetics, Power Engineering or Civil Engineering ) and you have preferably 5 years of experience, by preference in pre-sales.
- You are interested in sales or engineering projects within an international market. You are prepared to travel to support the selling process.
- You have a good abstract and conceptual insight. You have a pro-active personality, combined with common sense and creativity.
- You can express yourself fluently in English. Polish and Russian is an advantage. Your communication style is natural, diplomatic, convincing and to the point.
- A knowledge of Autocad is an advantage.
VYNCKE is a dynamic, family owned company that, since the start in 1912, has grown to a global player in the sector of clean energy technology : more precisely the development and construction of customized waste to energy installations.
Worldwide more than 360 Vynckeneers, as we call our employees, are stationed in our offices in Brazil, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, Spain, India, China, Thailand and Malaysia.
Thanks to more than 4,300 satisfied customers all over the world, a well-lined order book and the loyal commitment of the enthusiastic Vynckeneers we maintain a stable position in the market. This allows us to offer excellent job security.
Are you a real team player, do you enjoy own responsibility and taking initiative, do you have an open international mentality and are you willing to travel ?
Then probably you could be one of the new Vynckeneers!